Oh, where to start? Where to start? I have a long list of blog posts that I have not written, including but not limited to:
- The fact we are being taken over by butterflies due to our butterfly bush forest out back. This is not a bad thing. And, it’s quite entertaining to watch a floaty butterfly actually outrun a small Westie. I laugh. He’s humiliated. Yes, I have pictures.
- Callum (said Westie) learning to climb very, very slowly. We have discovered running at full speed after hearing the word T-R-E-A-T is not the only trick he can do. Yes, I have pictures.
- This fairy-tale notion that things are slow at work during the summer. HA! I have had more client unloading, delegating and overall dumping things on me faster than the satellite that pushes the requests down to my inbox. Didn’t have time for pictures. Plus it might have started a photo war amongst readers as to whose desk is scariest.
- The number of family illnesses and scary diagnoses that have crept up that have tested Husband’s and my ability to see eye to eye on who gets to care for said family members. That would have been a LONG blog post. It’s probably better it was never written. And, no, no, no on the pictures.
- How much social activity is good for a marriage. We can’t seem to get the balance right. It’s either a desert or we’re swimming in dinner invites. Again, a blog post better gone unwritten. Who needs another picture of some drunken adults around a dining room table?
But, my dear friends, this LBB is going on sabbatical — yes, you read that right — SABBATICAL, as of this Sunday. This means her work e-mail, phone, texting, and all other work-related, stress-inducing activities will CEASE at midnight Saturday for 6 whole weeks. I am going to write a book instead. So, expect some future blog posts. You might even grow sick of me. Expect pictures.